Regional Account Manager – North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
About the job
Cognivue Inc. is a Rochester, NY based startup aiming to change the standard of care to routine cognitive function screening, to allow for early intervention and proper management as well as eliminate uncertainty about cognitive function.
Our Regional Account Managers are our first line of contact for customers in a broad arena of Sales fields: Audiology and Pharmacy initially, with growth into MD, Neurology, etc. Cognivue offers outstanding clinical support, customer service, and marketing resources at your fingertips helping assist in the sales process. Ongoing coaching and development by all levels of management is provided to ensure you have everything you need to be successful including a focused use orientation program.
Candidate must live in the territory (NC/SC/GA).
- Professionally and expertly sell a new technology and change clinicians and physicians’ behavior through strong value proposition messaging.
- Accelerate adoption and increase sales of the Cognivue technology to a wide customer base.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and metrics that are consistent with the position.
- Professionalism is required at all times, upholding Cognivue’s core values, while working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years sales experience in the medical field
- Eager to learn and execute consultative sales strategies
- Relationship driven Closer
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Entrepreneur approach to selling
- Positive attitude!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
- Able to travel up to 50%
Join the Cognivue Team and Enjoy:
- Room for Professional Growth and Advancement
- Healthcare Coverage
- Bonuses! Contest Money!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Best of all: BASE PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS!
Work Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No agencies, please