Clinical Account Manager – Ontario
About the job
Cognivue Inc. is a Rochester, NY based startup aiming to change the standard of care to routine cognitive function screening, to allow for early intervention and proper management as well as eliminate uncertainty about cognitive function.
Our Clinical Account Managers assist in overseeing and managing accounts. Their focus is to drive adoption, utilization, and retention of the existing customer base. We are seeking professionals who have experience dealing with customer’s issues as well as provide outstanding support, customer service, and marketing resources after the sales process. Ongoing coaching and development by all levels of management is provided to ensure you have everything you need to be successful including a focused use orientation program.
The candidate must live in the territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve defined sales and MBO goals within assigned territories
- Maintain existing business by driving retention, utilization and account independence
- Provide clinical expertise to drive company revenue goals
- Uncover potential business opportunities
- Remain current on Cognivue’s products, services and competitive landscape
- Strategically plan the week, month and quarter to target and implement a plan to train, insulate and grow business to meet corporate revenue goals
- Educate through training, in-services and office calls to drive utilization and account independence
- Build professional relationships with Audiologists, Pharmacists, MD’s and other clinical personnel by attending Continuing Education programs, Journal Clubs, Residency programs and other events
- Attend internal/external education meetings and utilizing Cognivue approved professional journals and materials to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency
- Organize customer data, including consistent entering of daily activities such as meetings, trainings, and product education events into SFDC
- Build on short-term activity to drive broader value for customers
- Meet all travel requirements to achieve customer and corporate goals.
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management and as business dynamics change
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of sales related experience or training experience. Medical sales experience a plus.
- Effective communication skills, including ability to interact with medical staff, sales, marketing, and global franchise leaders
- Adept at connecting to a wide range of individuals and networking with the intent of growing business
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Effective teaching skills with ability to translate complex instructions clearly
- Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and recommend changes to training documents as well as constructing effective training programs
- Travel up to 50%
Work Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No agencies, please.